Tuesday 20 January 2009

Sooo busy!!!

Its been a mad few days here at the Clarke house! On Sat we had a surprise 60th birthday for my mum. She had absolutely no idea!!!! Everyone has been fab at keeping schtumm even the kids. Think she enjoyed it - I just worried peeps didnt have enough to eat! I made Jamie Olivers beef and Ale stew and dumplings and my brother made veggie Chilli but everyone wanted the stew Arghhhh out of 56 people there were only 14 takers for the chilli so the stew and dumplings disappeared fast. So I must try the recipe again as i didnt even get a taste!
Worked the rest of the weekend and Mon and today so am shattered and looking forward to my days off. No playing tomorrow as its Mums actual birthday but Thursday is a play day with my pals Yay!
Check out this blog for some ace blog candy as well as loads of inspiration :0) http://katysbloggeroo.blogspot.com/ Great stash choice huh???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.