Sunday 4 January 2009


Son No. 1, Tom is as I type heading back to Bangor uni where he is studying Psychology. I love having all my baby birds at home and find the day hard when one of them goes back to their away from home life. In September James will be doing the same - My babes are growing up and away and that is hard. I am however very proud of them both - Kind, thoughtful (most of the time) and generally good Lads. Both have clear goals they are reaching for and working towards so I am very lucky - Just dont feel it today I suppose!

Also taken down the decs which is another sad day - Love it when its all trimmed up for christmas but I am going to busy myself cleaning up because the girls are coming to craft tomorrow.

I have some Fab crafting buddies and have missed playing with them and listening to their news and ideas - So hopefully Elaine, Michelle, Barbara and Debbie will arrive about 10-30am tomorrow for a day of play. Then we have Katys class in the evening to look forward to too Hurrah!

Above is a Brak (birthday random act of kindness) for a 13 year old. Angel - All that scraps, Papers basic grey Blush, ribbon from stash and sentiment recycled from my birthday cards LOL.


And below is a Rak for a certain someone - hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.