Monday 16 February 2009

Sum bunny loves me


Not a good pic so I apologise. This is one of a series of cards I made using this bunny stamp from High hopes - I love the image especially as they sent it as a freebie as i waited a long time for the order. The bunnies are soo cute, coloured in with promarkers. Used Ambrosia papers again and ribbon from stash. The sentiment is from blonde moments. Its a 5 and a half inch square card which opens from the bottom up if you know what I mean - there is probably a technical word for that but I am brain dead and cannot think after working every day since last wed.

It was my wedding anniversary on Valentines day awwww I hear you say. We have been married 23 years. Tim bought me a lovely card and single red rose - booked a table at a local pub and then I got a migraine! He took our daughter Meghan instead whilst i went to bed at 7-30 with migraleve. Havent had one for absolutely ages and forgot how awful they make me feel even the next day. I now have 4 days off yippee in which to chill and catch up on sleep and spend time with my fast growing up daughter. Her boyfriend (they are both 13 and although have been together since June last year have not yet kissed - Meg doesnt want to rush into anything! Bless) sent her a lovely card through the post telling her she was beautiful - she is still floating somewhere near the light fitting LOL.

Hope your valentines day was romantic Id love to hear about it!

3 comments:

  1. Awww Janet what a cute card..loving the stamp ! Congrats on your Anniversary, migraines are awful i know, get them sometimes myself, whole blurred vision thing.Sounds like you're well rested now :) Love Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card! Many congratulations on your anniversary my husbandand I are almost at 1 year since our wedding now it has flown by so quickly.
    Love the cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to comment on your wonderful creations.I came across your blog, while having a nose, lol as you do.
    Oh you lucky woman, Tim Holtz.now thats one man i could live with,lol.
    I have only just got into stamping/inks etc, so not as any where near as lovely work you do.but your work is so lovely. well done

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.