Sunday 29 March 2009

Day 2 of GNPE

Was there again for 8-45am and had a copic workshop. Although we were told quite a bit about the pens,and had a little play with 2 tiny stamped images, in terms of value (compared to yesterdays fabby one with Dy) I thought it was poor. Not even a 10% discount from the store for those attending the workshop still I know to stick to dyans in the future as I have NEVER been disappointed with her sessions be it 1 hour or 5.

Todays goodies!
2 stamps from Little Claires
4 from dimension fourth
1 k&co pad
2 rolls ds tape
1 silicone glue
1 angelina film
I fantasy fibres
4 copic pens
1 metre cream lace
2 sets jewels
lots of charms
a stack set for the charms
2 momento ink pads
card making book
and here is todays lunchtime meet up!






This little cutie is a sneaky peek of a little of my blog candy. Will be 2 weeks before the stamp set I really want arrives back in stock so you will have to hang on for it but I promise its worth the wait!!!

These are the fab pressies and atc swaps from both days :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee looks like you had a good spend up! Amazing how you can always find something even if you don't need anything :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.