Friday 13 March 2009

Im a moonpig!

I was commissioned by my son to make a birthday card for his gorgeous girlfriend Eve whose birthday is today! Happy Birthday Eve! The brief - Her favourite colour is green and he wanted her name on it. So heres what I produced.
I was then asked do you have any wrapping paper? I only had tissue paper whoops! So I stamped happy birthday all over the green tissue paper (6 sheets) made some tags from the left over bits for the card and showed them to him. His words were "its like having your very own Moonpig.com" !!!!!

So the card - could have been a colour create entry as its yellow(mustard seed), orange (dried marigold) and green (peeled paint) distress inks lightly sprayed with mustard seed re-inker with gold pearl powder in it. Flowers - Blonde moments - sentiment blonde moments and I hand wrote her name. Right Im off for a shower and to fit my curly tail into my clothes LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.