Saturday 28 March 2009

The Show!

Back from the first day of the show. I hardly slept last night for being excited not just about the show bu meeting up with people I "chat" to on the internet. Picture above is my stash!
A distress ink pad cropper hopper tin (wanted one of these for ages!)
Frayed burlap distress ink pad
Milled Lavendar distress ink pad (I now have 22 ink pads only 2 more to go!!)
10x 7 gypsies papers
some 7 gypsies journalling tags
A sissex swirl die
Labels 1 nestabilities
A toadstool stamp,
A trombone stamp (FIL plays trombone)
A saxaphone stamp (OH plays Sax)
A fancy bird stamp
A house and home sweet home stamp
and a sheep stamp
A the stamps were from Dimension fourth fab quality polymer stamps!
Not bad to say I didnt need a thing!!!
Met up with crafty buddies for cake and atc swapping - Loved doing this you all made my day ladies! Hope to see them all again for the atc meet in May.
Am shattered as we also had an early morning workshop with Dyan Reaveley - FAB is all I can say to that! As ever we had hot tips crammed into an hour of inky fun and produced some fab tags ( I wasnt up to speed so need to finish off tomorrow so will show you then). Im doing it all again tomorrow but on my own this time - No Mum or Barbara and got to be there for 8-45am for the copic workshop Im booked on. Heres a pic of the lunch time meet - will be all new faces in tomorrows pics!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm soooo jealous Janet. You sound like you've had a fab day, hope tomorrow is just as good. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. Love Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great items you got.
    Have to say the Tin is fab , i have one .. still got to put my mark on it,lol
    Looks like a fab time was had for all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time and you got some great goodies. Thanks for sharing your fun day

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.