Saturday 11 April 2009

Colour create


Colour create this week is Chocolate, cream and coffee. I decided to make an atc as I feel all carded out today my mojo has gone away so limiting the space seemed to be the key to getting something done!
All card from Knaban ribbon and buttons from stash - image Magnolia coloured with all the shades of browns and creams I own! Ran the white card through the cuttlebug and rubbed over with distress ink lightly - im afraid thats as near to being distressed as it got LOL. This also fills the challenge on Malham damselflies forum for our first challenge there so you damselflies out there will know Ive managed to do 2 in 1 atc!

Im sorry I dont know how to keep the blog candy at the top of my blog so have gone into editing the one below so any comments will be combined with the scrapbook pages below. I moderate them all though so will see your much appreciated feedback x
Thanks for looking x
Janet















2 more side by side showing sights we saw on the bus tour. The weather was poor so I had to try and make the pics look more interesting. So I split one up and made 3 others into little tags. I do love the London bus tours you learn so much about the different landmarks and even things you would just walk by and not notice. Our James took this opportunity for a snooze and slept most of the tour! Aww bless well he was only 4!

9 comments:

  1. really brill pages...full of memories....hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a smmart page. Love your idea of the red, white and blue on this, the colours really do stand off the background. wonderful once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your enjoying your Easter weekend.
    `Happy Easter`
    Have a lovely time:)♥
    Fab creations since my last visit!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dble LO. The tag idea is inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is fabulous as always CJ, love the London pages, I'll get round to trying scrapbooking one day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your London pages Janet but I love all of your work, you seem to put colours together beautifully.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pages of London Janet and I've left you something over at my place

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Hun, thankyou whoo hoo! thanks for your support. Joeyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful work i dont make atcs but yours are beautiful
    linnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.