Wednesday 22 April 2009



Went to a crop at the local craft shop on Easter saturday and managed a few LO for my a-z of me. I began this last year starting with G for Graduation and I for I do in my typical style totally out of sequence. Managed 2 C pages. C for childminder - Ive had 3 stints at this!!! This pic was taken when i was first registered when my boys were little the little one sucking his fingers is James my youngest boy (now 19) and Tom is peeping through the trees. This was a teddy bears picnic indoors because of the rain and is a picture that went in the local rag promoting the childminding support group.
The other C is pics at the National scrapbooking event I organised last year and has my fabby scrap buddies on it. This is my blog pic too - def not my most flattering look (do I have one I wonder)but I am having fun crafting :0)
Both LO are done with basic Grey papers - cant remember which set but they are all in the same one. The funky flowers are a woodware punch and the other larger ones I drew around some craft work card ones to use the shape. Brads by basic grey and buttons by Papermaina. SU scallop punch for border and sticky ribbon I bought from stampman cant rmeber make. Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO . The letters/ words are fab, so funky,paper are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.