Tuesday 16 June 2009

Tuesday Taggers week 5


Macho Man

















Amazing entries for last weeks challenge and I wonder who the lucky winner of the craft barn voucher will be?
Fathers day this coming Sunday so it seemed the right thing to do to go all Macho!
Thought id give an atc a go this week. I love swapping atcs. Over on the docraft forum I always click on atcs first although I have not swapped as much this yesr. I really like joining in hosted swaps where there is a theme to work with so Tuesday Taggers Macho man theme was right up my street.
I have painted a piece of chipboard with Antique Linen crackle paint - left it to dry then rubbed olive green ink all over it to bring out the crackles even more. I overstamped with a paperartsy stamp from letters plate 5 then stamped the man from the wings plate 2 on some white card. I have then coloured the card using distress inks and coloured the chaps face with ivory promarker. Then I roughed up the edges with my Tim Holtz paper distresser and inked them further with frayed burlap ink. Added this to the base card then stamped the butterfly again and coloured with promarkers and decoupaged it onto the main image. I have added some coloured dew drops for detail.

Hope you like the challenge this week and look forward to seeing your stunning entries!
Janet x

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic ATC Janet, It feels real other worldly!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.