Monday 6 July 2009

Flowers for the Dragons den




Been sorting out my sentiments so thought id make a tag for a special lady who I dont see often but will be meeting up with on Friday. Over at Dragons den the theme is a tag with flowers and at least 1 stamp so hope this fits the bill!
Paper by stampin up, flowers, brads and mini peg from stash - bought the stamp off ebay yonks ago so couldnt tell you where it comes from! Hope it will do!

Spent the afternoon with my bessie - shes been full of creativity whilst my MoJo has been hiding. Lovely sitting and chatting although after the weekend I am too tired to do much else!

Hope you are all ok xx
Janet

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tag, Janet. I love that sentiment, just perfect.
    Have a good week.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.