Thursday 2 July 2009

More Christmas


Did this at the craft session at my local craft shop. Papers are by Cosmo Cricket. I was bought this set and chipboard last year for Christmas so I thought id cover a clipboard and give it to my SIL who is a lists person! As part of the kit there are some tags which are double sided to write memories on so I added a pocket to put them in. Just need to find a nice pad to go with it.

My MoJo is still AWOL. I tried to do the colour create card at the craft session too but I just could not do it. Maybe I need to leave cards alone for a while. The weekend of 10th, 11th, 12th July I am going to a craft retreat to spend some quality time with crafty pals - hopefully their enthusiasm will rub off on me. Ive got quite a few "altered" projects I would like to try so am going to do those. As a consequence there will be less to blog about over the next couple of weeks but I will be popping on to see more of your stunning creations.

Thanks for stopping by x Janet

8 comments:

  1. You've definitely got the Christmas bug at the moment Janet. This'll make a lovely present.
    Sorry to hear your Mojo has taken a break, I think it is probably the heat isn't it. It seems to sap your strength, well it does mine.
    Hope you have a really great retreat.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a good weekend janet.I know what you mean about your mojo.im fed up at the moment with cards too but i love altering,always have.I could go on and on.When i have to do a card sometimes i just stare at the wall!!!NICE ha ha
    debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab clipboard, i wish I could produce something as good as that without a MoJo lol!! I'm sure you will get back in the swing of things soon.
    :-)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous clipboard Janet!
    My mojo has gone walkabout too - I blame the heat!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love this idea! Really really effective,
    fab work Janet,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog re link to craft barn... think i have now done that.

    love this blog of yours... so real neat stuff.

    BLACKDRAGON lynx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty and I like the background very much. I am sure your friend will love it!!
    Thanks for playing
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this...will make a gorgeous pressie.I really enjoy 'altering' things and am going to make quite a few for xmas pressies.Look forward to seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.