Saturday 10 October 2009

Gorgeous girl


Well Tuesday saw my baby turn 14. My most gorgeous daughter Meghan. where do the years go I swear it was only a few years since I was pregnant but 14????? My Hubby is in the background along with the cat who wanted to be in on the singing too!
Here is the card i made my horse mad girl. Papers by stampin up and image by crafty individuals - it just begged me to buy it for her and I think she will use it a lot more than me!

Im looking forward to next weekend - Have you heard??? The Stampman is having a demo day - have not seen Jill since the paper extravaganza so am looking forward to it - check out their website at The Stampman Cant get to the demo day but want to see Jill in action? then switch on to Create and Craft at 12 noon on Tuesday 13th October - Fabby new shows with fabulous stamps Yay what a brilliant week ahead!

Janet x

10 comments:

  1. aww your card is fantastic Janet, time sure does fly with our kiddies growing up.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they grow up much too quickly... maybe it's while we are stamping away we lose track of the years

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and Happy Birthday to your daughter.
    The years do fly by too quickly.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Meghan Bee and Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. you card is brilliant and time does surley go by lovely picture though love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time does fly past us. What a beautiful card, the image is perfect for her. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Janet. I can't believe how much Meghan has matured since I last saw her - she looks very grown up. We were clearly 'child brides' don't you think!!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Janet!! Our babies do grow up too quickly don't they!! Happy Birthday to Meghan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet, I agree time flies so fast, they are so suddenly grown from little girls to young women, fab card, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHAN

    Bee and Kate XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Janet where do the years go? Great card.
    Wish I could make Jill's demo but I will have to settle for the C&C show. Thanks for letting us know.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.