Wednesday 13 January 2010

Baptism card

Terrible picture! I do apologize! Its really hard taking a picture of an acetate card!

Mum got a new cartridge for her slice machine yesterday so we thought we would have a play with it. The Josie and the cross are from the slice - the God daughter is from a sissix alphabet. Papers by blonde moments and ribbon and little teddy charm from stash.
This is for a collegue at work so hopes she likes it!
Ive not ventured out today as its like a skating rink outside our door. It was a meeting day at work so rather than risk breaking a limb I stayed at home. Good job really as I had an awful headache and went to bed for 4 hours to get rid of it. Couldnt believe I had slept so long.

Hope you are managing to stay warm and safe during this cold, icy weather!
J x

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Janet - I'm sure your colleague will love it.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Janet and I'm certain the lady will love it. It was terrible here yesterday weatherwise but fortunately it's begun to thaw today yipee! Hope it's warmer and thawing up there. Take care,
    Love, Pat x
    Oh and hope your heads better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely Janet. You been playing with that slice again! Good to see you last night.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.