Saturday 23 January 2010

Creatures of habit


Are my family! It was also my Mums birthday this week and also the birth of the newest family member Logan. His card I will show you later but here is what I made for my Mum.
Its a little mini book/ card inside the most gorgeous pink suitcase which you can buy at The Stampman

I have made some little tags and added the ticket stamped images to them (told you I loved them!) I also added a tag to the suitcase with to someone special on. Ive made it so everything is removeable if she wants to re-use it - shes a crafter too and we love to re-cycle!

Here is the mini book/card out of the case.
And now the pages. This is a mixture of Penny black and stampin up stamps. Sunset orange adirondack ink and pink carnation archival ink. The pages are a little over atc size so its not huge just right :0)



More stampin up stamps and the gorgeous doily lace punch from Martha Stuart.


More stampin up stamps - not sure about the "dream big" one though. Again a mixture of adirondack and archival inks. Ribon, brads and buckle from stash.


Cant rember the make of either of these stamps - i know I bought dream play one from ebay and the other from the Stampman. Same mix of inks ribbon and flower/bard from papermainia goody bag
Paper by Die cuts with a view, flower punch by woodware - embroidered rose from Bits and bats - again not sure of stamp make but its one I use a lot!



So there it is! Happy birthday Mum!
Lots of new babies this week so my next post will be full of baby boy cards!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by x
Janet






12 comments:

  1. Janet that is absolutely gorgeous.Your mum is so lucky to receive such a beautiful gift.I have one of the cases too but havent done anything with it yet.she will love it.xxx
    debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning gift Janet - that little case is fabulous and well done on the book.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW hun - that is soooo gorgeous!!
    Waste of time doing anything like that for my Mum - she wouldn't know what to do with it after the big day! LOL
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I add another gorgeous Janet! As it is, I have a pink case too but, like Debbie haven't used it yet. Love what you have done with it, I bet your Mum will be really pleased with it.

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like this, I knew it was your mums birthday soon. So sorry I missed it. Take care Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Mum will be absolutely thrilled with this Janet, it's stunning. I love the pink suitcase, what a great idea and all the bits you've made to go in are just beautiful. I wish someone would make some thing like this for my birthday, I'd be thrilled to pieces!!
    I hope she has a lovely day.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow, this is just wonderful! What a lovely present. Your mum will surely be delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. Your mum will be thrilled with it.
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies lovely to get such fabby feedback x Mum did love it along withthe new stamps and punch i bought for her to make her own flowers and 2 sets of teddy stamps :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow simply stunning,love those papers design wow just everything is so beautifuly detailed hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janet, this is so very lovely, and such a gorgeous gift for your mum, Bet she was weel thrilled with it.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.