Wednesday 6 January 2010

Human kindness

Every once in a while - Im sure you agree that -you are so touched by another human being it makes you glad to be here. Well today is one of those days - a day I feel blessed.

I received this in the post today from Tina - A lady in Slovenia who follows my blog. We exchanged some stamped images a few months ago. Isnt this a gorgeous card? Beautiful card stock and the stamping and embossing is fabulous. To receive the card is enough to make me feel blessed but what she wrote inside makes me go all goose bumpy if you get what I mean.



Tina has written - In the coming year I wish for your world to stop spinning when there is no need for it to spin. That and lots of beautiful cards!

Oh Tina that is soooo beautiful - you have truely touched me with your thoughtfulness and kindness. I will treasure your card always as a symbol of how someone can be thinking of you and hoping good things for you - even when they are far away and dont really know you at all. You have lifted my heart with joy x Huge Thanks xx

I hope everyone reading this feels blessed in some way today just like me x

Janet

12 comments:

  1. oh my friend, that is so lovely and i hope it comes true for you,luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely lady!! Let's keep everything crossed for you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sentiment and here's to a better 2010!
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful .. This makes you feel so loved when ( just by blogging) you meet the most wonderful people about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to receive such a gorgeous card with a beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card and gesture.
    Sparkles and hugs for you Janet.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely thoughtfu message Bee

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely.....what goes around comes around! Yes?
    Thanks for the tips on my on going Copic learning curve!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats so lovely Janet :) I do hope that your health improves for you soon. Thank you so much for your lovely comment earlier, it meant alot, you know what i'm like...get myself in a bit of a tiz, lol....Happy New Year to you, love Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've gone all goose bumpy reading your post. What a heart warming story. Enjoy your card Janet. Sending you best wishes for the New Year. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know how you feel, I have recieved some kind comments on my blog and lots of thoughts and prayers have been sent my way from people I have never even met. The blogging world is amazing and there are some very kind people out there, glad you have made a friend, that RAK was a beautiful gesture and you deserve it. *Hugs* Candace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.