Saturday 6 February 2010

The Craft Barn sketch and Hels challenge

Over at The Craft barn blog there is a fab new challenge for this month with some brilliant prizes on offer. Here I have made an atc following the sketch - It also fits into Hels challenge which is hearts including stamping - all these are are bits of scraps from my scrap box - I only know the stamp (love) is by dovecraft and the red spotty card is from a christmas card - loved the spots so kept it!
This is for a secret Valentine swap - I know I am safe to post as the recipient doesnt visit my blog so its now winging its way to its new home!
Had a lovely evening at Art from the Heart so am heading to bed as I am up early to go back :0)
have a fab weekend x Janet

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ATC Janet. Love the spotty paper too!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy doing an ATC with the sketch, Its fab my lovely friend
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.