Sunday 18 April 2010

Tag You're It! Spring into Spring!

We are feeling all spring like over on Tag You're it with this gorgeous spell of sunshine. When I saw this title it made me think of this flower immediately as its from the Blonde Moments Spring Fling collection. The colours on the tag are also with that collection as is the little flowers stamp too. I've used Sunshine yellow, citrus and orange from the adirondack ink pad range to create the stripes of colour. The flower is embossed with clear powder onto white then painted with pearl pigment powders again by blonde moments. The lovely sentiment was given to me by my craft buddy Emma x Ta Chuck x Emma also gave me the extra bling for the flowers. A little knot of yellow ribbon finishes it off. As I told you before I have started using the tags for journalling so I have added my thoughts about flowers on the back too.
If you fancy a gander at the blonde moments range they can be found here.
Hope this gorgeous weather is making you feel spring like - leave a comment on the Tag You're it blog after you have made your tag and we will come and find spring at yours xx Happy Sunday Taggers x
Janet
s

8 comments:

  1. Oh Janet this sings spring I love the colours, Gorgeous flower and the sentiment is fantastic. Enjoy your day hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a ray of sunshine Janet! Beautiful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful tag me ducks and that flower is beautiful, looks great IRL
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours. So spring like, makes you feel like skipping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag Janet. Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like a breath of fresh air Janet! A happy day tag I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sunshine is wonderful isn't it, although I'm not sure what happened today!!
    This card is just stunning. I adore the bright zingy colours you've used and that flower is gorgeous.
    Hope you have a great week.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous yummy and very citrussy colours ( I have serious doubts that is a real word lol) and yes it is making me feel very 'springy' thanks for the inspiration XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.