Sunday 6 June 2010

Tag You're it! June Tag swap

So you may have read about my lost Mojo in the previous post luckily this happened just before it went missing! Our first tag swap theme is needle and thread so I chose an easy option. This cute stamp I won from one of the Sunday Stampers challenges and she seemed perfect to paper piece. The papers are by basic grey and the rest of her is coloured with promarkers. Sentiment by Stampin up and the ribbon from stash.

Dont forget we are holding a Tag swap month so join us every week through June - email me for my address and then send all 4 tags to me. I will swap them and send them back.

Points to remember
Your tag must be able to fit into an A5 envelope. You must send me a SAE envelope A5 with a larger letter stamp so I can send you your 4 tags. the design team are really excited about this too!

Spread the word by adding the tag swap picture to your sidebar - dont forget the more people join in the better the swap will be!


The winner from last weeks candy for spreading the word is Sally

Drop me an email and I will post off your Crafty Individuals stamp plate!

Happy crafting.

10 comments:

  1. Very cute tag Janet. I'm hopeless at paper piecing!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag Janet, what a fab little image and great paper piecing too,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love Mabel Lucie Attwell. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think your mojo could go missing Janet you always come up tops with your projects. I love this little image and the paperpiecing and beautiful stitched detail. Perfect for the theme hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Tag but hopefully not a forecast. Have left a little something for you over at my place it might help you find your Mojo! No pressue to play just as you choose. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tag. The image is just adorable.Hope your mojo's back.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you're struggling, Janet. I won't pretend to know how you must feel but I do sympathise 100% and want to send you a big cyber hug and hope you feel a little better soon.
    Your tag is beautiful, what a gorgeous little image, perfect for the weather today, where has the sunshine gone?
    Keep your chin up!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag Janet! I love that gorgeous blue silk bow! I have a little something for you over on my blog!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my dear i so hoped you were free of these attacks, but you will do what you always do and pick yourself up and be your usual wonderful self,luv the tag, luv georginaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.