Tuesday 12 October 2010

More than 2 legs???


Last Wednesday the baby of our family, Meghan, turned 15. Meghan loves most things with more than 2 legs growing up with a love of dinosaurs instead of barbies and the legend Steve Urwin was her hero. Bless her she made him a papier mache crocodile complete with the rope ties and a swamp - Its one of my lifes regrets that I didnt send it to Australia Zoo for her - she was gutted when he died and her excitement for crocodiles began to wane in favour of these four legged creatures!
Our Meg loves her horses so what to put on her card really was a no brainer.
I've actually used one of her stamps - coloured the image with promarkers and decoupaged bits of it. The papers are by Stampin up - Haiku I think they are called, with some card candy and peel offs to finish it. So why the two legs post?
Well my team mate Michelle challenged us to make a project with something on that had more than 2 legs on it this week at Tuesday Taggers and as usual the DT have come up with some corkers.
Do stop by for a peep - go on it will be worth it :0).
I must apologise for not leaving comments this last week I dont know if its Mr Blogger or just my blogging but I have been unable to leave comments unless you have the comment window that pops up (if you get my drift) but I have seen some stunning projects from all the challenges I am on as well as many more. Huge thanks for sharing your cool projects with the likes of me - you all keep me inspired and motivated to keep playing with my bits of paper and card xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! My Meg grew up with a love of dinosaurs rather than Barbies too! She now has pet giant African land snails only one foot with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Janet just perfect for your daughters birthday, bet she loved it. Hope she had a good day.
    My Grandson is dinosaurs mad too and also loves anything lizardy and equatic.
    Hugs, Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya janet! hope you're doing well!
    lovin your card...what a darlin image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a note to say how gorgeous your KIS card is this week. Love the charm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.