Friday 1 October 2010

The Stampman ATC swap - Travel

What to use for this months swap really was a no brainer having found these fabulous stamps sold individually the map here
and the sailing ship which I found in the shop too teamed with a little distress ink and some brushes my atc was almost complete. I have added wording from the across the miles stamp sheet and highlighted it with glossy accents a crafters must have staple! The ship is mounted on 3d foam to raise it a little and add some depth.
So what will you use for this one? Im at the shop today collecting the The Look atcs - I havent yet seen all the September swaps yet - that delight comes this weekend when I do the swap and choose a winner - atcs are such fun - do give them a try :0)
See you soon x Janet

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.