Sunday 31 October 2010

Sunday challenges

Over on Tag you're it this week there are some changes going on. We have so loved doing the tag swap we have decided to become a tag swap blog! So this is our last weekly challenge and we thought we would go out with a Boo rather than a bang!

I bought some sweet treats for trick or treaters last week forgetting we are actually away so wont be able to answer the door! Anyway I made one to give my Niece and Nephew which is full of sours. The stamp set is one I have used a lot lately and I bought it from Baker Ross at least 4 years ago. Coloured with promarkers then punches out to make a tag.
Check out Tag You're it - not just to see my fabulous team mates tags but to check out our monthly tag swap too :0)

Now we are are on to Keep it simple and I have made an atc for a Halloween swap over on Willowing and friends. My swap Partners turns out to be the lovely Katy who I love swapping with but I bet she pulled a face when she saw me as her partner LOL. These stamps are a mixture of the Baker Ross Halloween and some Hero arts. I have used sunshine orange adirondack ink and black momento. the character is coloured with promarkers and cut out then added to the atc. Just for added interest I have put glossy accents on the bats - a tip I learned from Katy x Hope she likes them she should have received them by now.
Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

  1. Boo!!
    Fantastic Janet! Have a spooky Halloween
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC and I love your tag too.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both super Janet.
    Congratulations, saw your Christmas card in Craft Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super ATC , love the tag too

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have so loved doing the tag swap we have decided to become a tag swap blog. So this is our last weekly challenge and they thought we would go out with rather than a bang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did receive them Janet thank you :) they are fab ! Hope mine arrived if a day late xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.