Tuesday 19 October 2010

Tuesday Taggers a blast from the past???

Oh boy Tuesdays sure do roll around fast or is this a sign of getting old???
This week we have this prize on offer from Ribbon Oasis - see the logo on my left hand side bar - well worth checking out!

The lovely Georgina has challenged us to make a project which includes a Nursery Rhyme so as I had baby girl welcome cards to make this is what I came up with.
Papers by Papermania. Teddy stamp - habico, Martha Stewart doily edge punch, swiss dots embossing folder, ribbon and card candy from stash.
This could be any Teddy Rhyme such as round and round the garden however the one I had in mind was from my eldest sons favourite Nursery Rhyme book and goes
Teddy bear Teddy bear turn around
Teddy bear Teddy bear touch the ground
Teddy bear Teddy bear show your shoe
Teddy Bear Teddy bear that will do
Teddy bear Teddy bear go upstairs
Teddy bear Teddy bear say your prayers
Teddy bear Teddy bear turn off the light
Teddy bear Teddy bear say "Goodnight!"
I spent many hours reading to my eldest son, from 6 months old reading was and still is at 23 a passion for him. He loved all the action rhymes and would repeat them back to me as soon as he was able to talk but I have loved revisiting the memory of the special song times we had together so thanks Georgina for the fabulous challenge. Do stop by Tuesday Taggers and see my team mates work too x
Thanks for stopping by x Janet x

2 comments:

  1. Great car Janet and that rhyme brings back so many memories. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Janet,long time since i heard that one and i love it, luv Georginaxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.