Sunday 28 November 2010

Do you have Christmas Traditions?

Would you like to share one and be in with a chance of winning a Christmas stamp?
Stop by my Christmas blog to see what I mean.

I am going to share one of my Christmas traditions here.

Every year My kids decorate the tree - the eldest and youngest are the ones who love it the most. The eldest one has a bright orange stocking big enough to hold a finger of fudge, his teddies stocking from when he was little. The youngest has an ornamental sheep - the last part she played in the nativity. She was originally chosen a s a narrator but she was so desperate to be a sheep she was recast ! The same year I went to london and found the decoration in Harrods and so just had to buy it - its a source of amusement every Christmas.

So it you would like to share a tradition with me then stop by my Christmas blog here you could win the prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.