Tuesday 16 November 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Peace, Joy,Love

My turn to choose this week and also an opportunity to indulge in Christmas art again LOL.
I made this hangy decoration from Cds - its really simple to do and I really like it too. The papers and stamps are both papermania. The letters are precut ones from K&Co. I have used a woodware punch to make the doily effect on the back of the cds its the 1 inch scallop circle.

I'm picking a winner this week so no random org and I will be sending the winner a mystery Christmas parcel. Its funny but most of my team mates have also gone for Joy as the word to play with - do stop by and have a look. If you join in I may pick you too!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely decoration Janet - very festive!
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supberb! Would never guessed it was cd's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super wall hanging. Hugs Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Idea lovely decorations
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous and a fabulous usage of unused CD's - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recycling Janet to produce this fabulous decoration. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantabulous Janet - a brill idea and beautifully decorated.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful "hangy decoration", Janet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.