Monday 6 December 2010

Project number 1

Here is one of the projects I did at the craft weekend. My SIL gave me this box 2 years ago it housed toiletries which she had been given for Christmas. I have sat and pondered many hours over what to do with it so took it away to play with.
Its now a decoration which lights up - the picture does not show the lights bit very well at all but it has electric tealights which shine through the bottom to light up the dangling baubles. The papers are leftovers from many other projects and are by Cosmo Cricket. The Baubles are stamped from a gorgeous hero arts set which just happens to be on sale here.

Here is the tea lights - its a shame it doesn't show it up better but I am pleased with the results and this is purely for me!
Just goes to show what can be done with some packaging!
Hope you are all managing to keep warm. Disaster has struck here - our dishwasher has frozen up so we are having to wash everything by hand! This happened after Christmas last winter too
I think I need to sort out a woolly cover for the pipes LOL
But I am busy doing some knitting - yes me knitting! I can't tell you what it is just yet but its a challenge I can tell you. My Mum is the knitter in our family but what she is knitting at the moment you would not believe
whispers - chicken jackets - yes thats right outdoor garments for chickens whatever next LOL!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. very clever and pretty. thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous and even better in real life you clever girlxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.