Tuesday 11 January 2011

A little more cute!

Still playing with the cuties I thought I would ink up this sugar nellie stamp. I think this one is gorgeous. I have used vanilla and saffron promarkers for the skin tones this time so would appreciate feedback on the difference in colours from mondays Tilda. Again papers are the same - My Minds eye, with the addition of this bulky heart charm which used to adorne a choker necklace. Not sure how long the cute faze will last but i have also inked up some of my new christmas cuties to play with too!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love those papers I might try and translate them into a SU colour scheme. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lovely, Janet, luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.