Wednesday 2 February 2011

sorry this is a day late

1st of the month sees a new atc swap beginning at The Stamp Man - sorry this one is late being posted - I have a hectic week this week at work and I did try to be organised but of course still forgot my post! I will apologise now for not visiting blogs too as I will have no time until Friday evening to even glance around blogland! boo hoo
The theme was chosen by the lovely Julie who joins in our swaps from Belgium. Julie always sends the most beautifully decorated envelopes too - always a treat to receive them.
Well this certainly challenged me! I have never done STEAMPUNK before although I had heard of it so I hope I have done the theme a little justice!
Cuttlebug embossing folder cogs and gears was fabulous for inking with black soot distress and with a few bits of metal work and this across the miles stamp set I thought it worked ok.
Do stop by The ATC Stamp Man blog where my team mates have done some fabulous stuff!

5 comments:

  1. I think this works well Janet and I love the over-stamping.
    Have a great day.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on Steampunk I love it - you're obviously a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have done Steampunk justice Janet, it's briliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab ATC Janet, your lady works perfectly with this x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.