Sunday 20 March 2011

Favourite colours

Over at Just magnolia the challenge is to use your favourite colours. Well being fickle in the world of colour does not help as this can change at any given moment - however as we played with chocolate over on Try it on Tuesday this week chocolate brown has been at the fore front of my crafting time - here is a gorgeous combo of Chocolate, pink and lime mmmmm sounds good enough to eat! teamed with my fav little Tilda image I think this is sooo cute x
Thanks for stopping by x Janet

3 comments:

  1. Hi hun, I love this image of Tilda and fabulous colour choice, my eyes are starting to wonder towards that little cake though, great card
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do love this image my friend, the card is lovely, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a real gorgeous image, the cake looks yummy. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.