Monday 28 March 2011

Making friends, memories and art

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Just giving you a flavour of the fun, friends and play we all experienced.
Sharing techniques and ideas
concentrating hard
admiring and recording samples
Making a mess!
and learning lots.

Michelle and I would like to thank each person who came to the retreat and made it such a special time for us all. I will share some project pictures later in the week but here are two folks who have already posted their weekend so I will let them do the talking!


do stop by to view their beautiful and unique artwork and leave them a comment - wonderful people it was a joy to meet.

Janet x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet

    I've just been to visit Angela and Neil's blog and have seen the project, fantastic! I'd love to see yours and Michelle's boxes in real life sometime:)

    Congratulations, it's obviously been a very successful weekend and worth all the planning and hard work I know you both put into it.

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.