Tuesday 1 March 2011

Try it on Tuesday Inspired by a song

I've been playing around with a little secret project which I will be able to share next week - these are a few bits left over from what I have been doing the last few days and are perfect for this weeks challenge inspired by a song - I have been singing "tea for two and two for tea, me for you and you for me" all the time I have been making this.
Card blank is by Kanban - fabulous corrugated card. The teacup stamp is of course the freebie from craft stamper from a couple of issues ago, my minds eye papers and a fab little charm from the Lovin Ink shop. The butterfly stamp and rose for the squares background is a 7 gypsies set I bought yonks ago - I think its called Notting Hill but its soooo verstaile and also a clear set so easy to store and stamp! I have used the words two for tea as the borders for the squares.
Here is a link to the song which was originally in the 1924 Broadway show "No No Nanette". then made into a film in 1950 starring Doris day
So what have my team mates come up with? A heap of variety I can promise you that - do stop by Try it on Tuesday and check them out - we also have a fab sponsor too.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely this is Janet,loving the colours, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and song choice also colour choice and textures. Marie ( Think our paths have crossed in the Docraft gallery I'm riffraff1 ) small world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Janet and it works so well for your choice of song. Love the colour and the corrugated card. Brilliant job!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, the colours are are a beautiful choice to go with the title.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.