Friday 17 June 2011

The Stamp Man challenge - Butterflies and dragonflies

Exciting weekend at The Stamp Man as the open day is tomorrow! A new challenge too which is butterflies and dragonflies. I have used a well loved stampendous set with adirondack inks and distress ink. The ribbon was white so that's been coloured too. I am really loving Kraft card so have kept the colours to matt nicely with that. Its a piece of patterned paper underneath with the edges distressed and inked which just adds a little more detail.
As you read this we are at the Stamp man making a napkin card - hopefully I can show it to you very soon. Thanks to my pal Kerry for the wonderful idea.

Happy Friday x Janet

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Janet. I love the pink tones with the kraft card and the colouring on the ribbon is perfect.
    Have a great weekend and good luck with the workshops - wish I could be there.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Janet and i cannot wait to see how the napkin card comes out. Looking forward to tomorrow. Hope you are feeling better. Have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet this is a fantastic card, you inspire me soooo much with all your different cards/designs.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.