Friday 29 July 2011

Late posting for The stamp Man challenge

A chasing my tail sort of week this week so I am very late doing my DT piece for The Stamp Man. A fumble around in my bits came up with this card which is a birthday card for a friend. Those prima papers are so lush you hardly have to do anything to them!
Here is my stitching detail is it real or is it faux??? Both are allowed on the challenge as long as we can see it in the project. It is of course the Tim Holtz bird cage die too which has been die cut from kraft card stock and then over stamped. The card is 8x8" because I could not bear to trim the papers! the pearl dots are from my stash.
Inside I have added some details too mainly to balance the card - the sentiment is lovely and is from Hero Arts. Now this is going to a crafter so I know it will be scrutinised I hope it passes the test! I am quite pleased with the use of my free hour :0)
As always my stamp Man DT pals have done some amazing stuff - do stop by and check them out here

Have a great weekend x Janet

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Janet - agree about those papers!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush is the right word here Janet - such a beautiful card and the stitching looks real to me.
    Have a great weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda] xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally gorgeous, love everything about it
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.