Wednesday 10 August 2011

Babbsies family at it again

Dear sweet Babs has asked me to make another card for her family who only ever seem to have little girls :0) This one is due at the end of the month so I have done a different card for her than the last teddy baby card I made. The lush pearly trim is by Lovin Ink - I love it. The fab pram charm from quixotic paperie, sentiment stampin up, card and ribbon from my stash.
Here is a close up of the dear sweet magnolia baby makes you want to go ahhhhhh.
Its been a busy 2 days at work so I am glad for a day off tomorrow - I'm going to do some baking tonight :0) love baking just have to have a reason to share so I don't stuff my face!

happy Wednesday folks x Janet

9 comments:

  1. Awwww Janet this is just soooo sweet I love it, that ribbon and trim are just lush.
    Hugs
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sweetie - ooh to play with the colour pink - so very infrequent around here with a boy LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Janet - so very,very sweet. Like Virginia, I rarely get to play with pink - so many boys in the family!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet stamp, love your card Janet. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card, super stamp. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - love the little charm. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet the card is really lovely. Regards Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.