Tuesday 9 August 2011

Try it on Tuesday - Trees


This week is tag week at Try it on Tuesday and the challenge is to include a tree on your project. perfect excuse for me to use some new sayings stamps i bought last week by Paperartsy. I have done my favourite crushed background using tumbled glass and forest moss distress inks and the trees are stampin up lovely as a tree set.
I have used a bit of packaging to add texture around the tag which is real life makes it look much better. A bit of twine and a plastic disc with leaves stamped on as a charm and the look is complete.
Do stop by and see my team mates work over on Try it on Tuesday - fabulous tress to be seen Have a great Tuesday xx

9 comments:

  1. LOL - just love that saying Janet. Gorgeous tag.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, I love those words. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tag, and the words are great. Not seen that sentiment stamp before!!
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so great Janet,you can see it too which is more than i can say, luv Georginaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag using my favourite trees, and I'm going to have to buy that sentiment stamp! What a fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the saying Janet - so very very true !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the twine!! What a super tag. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super tag Janet, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.