Thursday 24 November 2011

Getting ready for the weekend

Its the annual Christmas Claxby retreat this weekend and I am so excited to be seeing my gorgeous crafty chums again. I am lucky to have some of the best folks ever in my life and some of them will be at the weekend for full on Christmas crafting and celebrations. I have heaps of projects in mind to do - there may not be enough hours to actually do them all! I will be making more of these thats for sure.
I have done a full write up on my Christmas blog here so if you want to know more then do stop by. So I will hopefully have much more to share next week but just a warning - it will all be Christmas!!
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by x
Janet

5 comments:

  1. :D
    I wish you much joy and fun on your festive retreat, and look forward to seeing what you get up to :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Janet. Hope you have a fab time this weekend.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! What a fab christmas decoration, Love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would so love to sit and create with you...you have an amazing creative mind! i love these creations ~ wow! BEAUTIFUL WORK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.