Wednesday 4 April 2012

Atcs

I've been spending quite a bit of time on facebook recently and discovered some fabulous groups - even starting one of my own where folks that come to our crafty get togethers can ask questions, share their projects and generally have fun  I have found it quite a lovely experience and keeps me in touch with the lovely folks I come into contact with
One group I was invited to this week is having an atc swap with the theme of birds  So with an hour or two spare yesterday I had a play


This is a combination of stamps by Stampin up (the grasses and leaves) Art is life is by Artistic stamper and the bird Elusive images
The inks I have used are adirondack stonewashed, lettuce and meadow with archival olive green and black for the foreground images
It feels to me like a summer meadow  A little stampin up twine, touch of glossy accents and a charm then mounted onto black and its done  I have done 3 the same as the swap calls for 3
Back to work on a sleep over duty until 3pm tomorrow for me, after a few days off, but its craft club tomorrow night so I have sorted out some crafty things to do and sorted out lots to sell so the ladies get first pick  I really do have too much stuff!
Have a fun and crafty day and thanks for stopping by x
Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely atc, warms me up inside :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Janet - it makes me think summer might be on its way! Hope so. Cheers Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.