Tuesday 1 May 2012

May atc swap at The Stamp Man

 so we have a new theme at The Stamp Man atc swap which is shabby chic or distressed.  I have used up lots of bits from other projects for mine following a layout I seem to use a lot for atcs.
It was fab to use up bits for a change I have so many "bits" I forget to go back to them when starting new projects .  How wasteful.
So it you want to see what my team mates have done do stop by here and for all the instructions how to join in.

Guest showcase over on Try it on Tuesday today so do stop by for a look.
Have a great day
Janet x

2 comments:

  1. They look good to me. Hope you are keeping well. Cheers Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "bits" Janet, if you'll pardon the expression. Great ATC and the papers are very chic and pretty.
    Have a good weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.