Wednesday 16 May 2012

Retreat pictures

 So just a few pics - wow we are a messy lot!
 but a busy bunch....
 Beryl and Val enjoyed playing with paper.
 Chatting
show and tell for Lou
and Seb
the fabulously girly Hev
Sally who bravely came alone only knowing Emma but fitted right in very quickly!
Vals makes

and Beryls - bet Beryl slept well on Sunday we worked her so hard....
the lovely Fionas bits - I love the adaptations to projects on Hev and Fionas way to go gals
I missed Vikkis and Margarets makes as they were busy packing up

The happy band of retreaters with the outrageous Seb in the middle - what a pose!
Fabulous to spend time with you folks - missing you lots this week!
So we have decided to do it all again next May - wonder if you will be there next time?
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

5 comments:

  1. Loved this, me outrageous! who me! never never i am the quiet reserved one, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. roll on may next year already in the diary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photos Janet, looked like you all had a great time. Wish I was there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have been there!
    There are some fabulous creations there.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes a great weekend was had and so many super projects, made special by a lovely group of people.
    Hugs Fi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.