Thursday 14 June 2012

London Flag book

 You may remember that the project I did for my May craft group was a flag book.  My sample was inked and stamped within an inch of its life but I wanted to show it was just as easy to get a pretty look from patterned papers.  As if to oblige a few of the magazines had freebie papers and diecuts just as the right time!
 I began this on the night but finished off at the retreat for my lovely pal Emma
 She has a school reunion in London this weekend so this seemed perfect to get her pals to sign it as a momento.
Hope she likes it! It should arrive in the post today.

Hope she has a fabulous time - thanks for stopping by x
Janet

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous book Janet. You really are in a patriotic moood just now LOL! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's lovely Janet loving the jubilee feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is wonderful Janet! Matches your new cake stand too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.