Sunday 29 July 2012

Molly Blooms


The components of this card have been sitting on my desk all week since the Molly Blooms make and take last Saturday so with some spare time last night I put them together to make a card. Added a button a la Clare Rowlands and a little craft work cards border, a touch of glossy accents here and there and its done.
Love the summery colours in the papers.
A busy week ahead as I have to make up for having the graduation time off - 6 days of work - 3 of them sleep in duties! I'm going to be a tired bunny by the weekend......

Hope the outlook for you week is full of crafty moments xx
Thanks for stopping by.
Janet x

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours Janet - super card.

    I'm a very naughty bunny as far as my 'Molly' stamps are concerned...I have some that I haven't even inked yet.

    Hope the extra work isn't too exhausting.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning project Janet, One of these days I WILL get around to doing mine!!!
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.