Sunday 5 August 2012

saying thanks

 When we went to London for James' Graduation we stayed over at his new home so it seemed only fair to send a thank you card to him and his housemates for letting us stay.
This stamp seemed perfect as there are 3 of them sharing - I managed to use up some left over papers too which is rare for me I usually hoard them! The stamp is by Hobby Art.

Its been a busy few days.
I worked 6 days on the trot with 3 sleepovers finishing at 7-15am on Friday morning until the 21st - Wow am I thrilled to have time to chill for a while.
Friday saw the first art journalling session at Craft Range which went really well with everyone enjoying playing around and experimenting.
Saturday was our usual inky workshop at Samuel Taylors, Embsay where we played with resist techniques all day.
And today I went to a scrapbook crop and spent time doing samples for the next round of workshops in September.
Phew I'm tired just typing it!
Hope your weekend has been fun and busy with lots of crafty time too!
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card - that image really is super.

    Gosh it does sound an exhausting but fun few days.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Janet...I'm totally jealous of your lovely stamps!
    And what a busy weekend you had...I feel tired just reading it..but I bet you enjoyed it!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.