Thursday 20 September 2012

its been a while.....

 but honestly I have been sooooo busy with behind the scenes excitement.  Have a peep here to see what I was up to last weekend .
This weekend is busy too but first is my Nephews birthday so here is the card I have made him.
I love woodware stamps and this one is a beauty.  Teamed with some papers from a magazine I hope he will like it.

Managed another project tonight too but I will share another day.
Thanks as always for stopping by xx
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Just love this card Janet! Great paper piecing!
    And wow! I checked out what you were up to last weekend.....stunning stuff!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.