Friday 19 October 2012

special friends

 October is a month for quite a few birthdays - here is one of the cards for one of my friends I've aimed for a Cath Kidston look as its a shop we both love looking in!
The papers are by papermania - oh my have papermania produced gorgeous papers this year - I have had so many of the pads I have loved so much - This one is called Happy days.  The embossing folder is from the same range, dressform is by Craftwork cards and Tim Holtz chipboard buttons from the sewing room die.  Loved making it so I hope she loves it too.
Hope you have had a crafty week xx
Thanks for stopping by today
Janet x

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.