Thursday 29 November 2012

Craft retreat first night project

 This was actually a last minute project which I packed just in case I had time but as I thought about doing it for the whole journey to Claxby it was the one I began with.  Gorgeous image from the Molly Blooms collection coloured with promarkers. 
Lovely papers left over from last years retreat makes and the sentiments are from an old K&Co alpha sticker set which worked well.         
This box was given to me - I suspect it originally held cheese.  I had such fun playing with it..

Thanks for stopping by.  More makes to share tomorrow as I spent Saturday experimenting!
XXX Janet XXX

2 comments:

  1. wow this is just stunning hunnie love those papers ...fab idea to alter that box..hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous altering, love the papers. Looking forward to seeing your other makes.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.