Wednesday 5 December 2012

More Elves

 Sorry I have been MIA - not been feeling too good to be honest but I am not here to winge but to show you some more Elf makes ahead of C4s film showing  on Sunday. First off a notepad makeover for the lovely Joanne a fellow Elf fan!
Then a plain tin was transformed with a few left overs as a gift.
These were both coloured with the distress pens and my Elf cards have since been snapped up so I must make a few more.  Luckily I have held one back for our crafty card swap at the festive breakfast on the 17th December.
Just completed my matchboxes for a 12 days of Christmas swap on facebook.  I ended up with 2 to do following a drop out so have been busy with 4 calling birds and 7 swans a swimming!
Hopefully by Saturday all 12 will be together so I can share them here.
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Hiya janet. More gorgeous Elves from you. Just love that fab tin.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elves, they're so cute!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.