Monday 14 January 2013

using a magazine freebie

 I admit it I am a magazine addict! I love them, I collect them, I stroke them much like my favourite papers I have favourite magazines.
I am easily tempted too and here is one such occasion.  This wee quirky fella was a free stamp on a magazine before Christmas.  I love his pose. So I thought I would have a little play.
Papers are by docrafts 2 different ranges - the blue is from the Happy Days set and the red from the home for Christmas set.
Perfect excuse to play with new stash - on here is the snowflake border (EK success) snowflake punch (Martha Stewart) and also the sentiment which is by Stampin up.
This time I played with my promarkers which have been neglected for the distress markers recently.

I thought this would be great for the Crafty Hazlenuts challenge (no Reindeer Rudolph is resting)
as well as the glitter challenge over on the FB page.
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge is cold and frosty
and at Pixie Dust challenge its Winter
Thanks for stopping by today xx
Janet x

8 comments:

  1. I love my magazines too, but must admit the two subscriptions I have are both Scrapbook magazines.
    I love Craft Stamper too (bet you do!)
    Lovely card and don;t you just love a freebie.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and great image. If I had seen the mag I would have bought it too for the stamp if nothing else. I also love my mags and have a walk in cupboard full! L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy mags for the freebies and then chuck them out - terrible waste really.. but can't resist a good freebie! Lovely card Clarky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card - love the colour combo and that image is cute - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 107 - you could also enter this into my new CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Lovely colours combination. Sweet boy image and snowflakes details.
    Many thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin` “Cold and Frosty” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is as cute as can be and I wish I'd seen that magazine! Great card and I like those papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and hope to see you next time as well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card janet, hope you are managing to keep safe and warm xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely card... and freebies too! What more could you ask for! jenx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.