Saturday 2 March 2013

Just playing about

 with a lovely stamp I have had a while now.  Its by Stampendous and the sample I saw at the shop I bought it from was amazing.  Done this with distress ink pens direct to paper then blended with a wet brush.
Love the sentiment too which is by Lindsay Mason - love her stamps.
Another busy week ahead with a 7am start shift tomorrow.  I am also doing the MIDAS mini bus test on Tuesday and am already a bag of nerves.  I don't doubt I can do the driving its the test thats making me anxious - silly I know I shall need to do some deep breathing and mind diversion!

Speaking of which - I know I am late on this particular bus but went to Frodsham on Thursday to Crab Apple Crafts and did a mini class with Rosemary Merry and we Zentangled! I really enjoyed the relaxing nature of structured doodling here is what I made using the fabulous stamps by Woodware.

 sorry thats the computer screen you can see at the top!
we also made this very pretty card using a mixture of card candi, gems and sakura pens to colour as well as some lovely paper piecing.
Twas a lovely day xx Best head up the wooden stairs to the land of nod!
Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous set of cards Janet, the frog in the ballet outfit looks so cute and such fun.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.