Friday 31 May 2013

Creative Moments - its all about Layers......

Mortified my schedule didnt work this week ! Sorry folks.
Our challenge at Creative moments is all about creating layers.
I was bought this beautiful stamp by a friend and I just had to play with it.
The image is coloured using distress ink pens and the papers are by Prima and called Melody.
It was fun distressing all the edges - ages since I have done this sort of project so it was good fun.
Stop by Creative Moments and have a look at the layers my team mates have come up with some gorgeous creations to inspire you xx
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous distressed card Clarky.
    Love the papers and ribbon.
    debbiex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.