Wednesday 22 May 2013

Stampendous inspired !

I love tea pots.
I don't collect them or anything but I do love their shape and their symbol of Britishness - so when I saw the gorgeous teapot range from Stampendous I just had to have them.
I went for the King and the Queen teapots and do have a very special project in mind for them but in the meantime - inspired by this post here
I made this.
 Now I have used SU whisper white ink but I am loving all the chalkboard effects created with different inks and embossing powders.

Thanks for the inspiration Stampendous !

Happy Crafting 
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clarky. I don't drink tea, but you have made me want a cup now!!
    Think I will have coffee instead!
    Gorgeous "Chalkboard" type paper and image.
    DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous, Janet! Love anything to do with tea. What a great chalkboard effect. may have to have a go at that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.