Sunday 2 June 2013

A lovely day out

In Hebden Bridge last Thursday saw me crafting with 2 very interesting ladies.  We all made a version of a project seen on Pinterest and facebook.
I was sent this picture by 3 different people wondering if I would make something similar in a class so I thought - why not have a go.
Should I do this again I would make some modifications but hey that's what its all about.  It was such fun to do and sharing it with Pam and Alison made it all the more fun !
Now I have no excuse for missing anyone's birthday that's for sure !!! 
Thanks for stopping by - Hope you are having a fun in the sun filled Sunday !

Janet xx

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful, Janet! So pretty and a great reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.